The AIRDOR Elite brings a stylish yet powerful overhead heating to doorways and entrances. This warm air curtain with its bevelled edges and moulded end-panels looks good wherever you mount it - on a wall or on a ceiling.
A wide range of air curtain configurations and power options mean that you can install the AIRDOR Elite almost anywhere and meet most design conditions.
A choice of air curtain control options allows you to taylor the AIRDOR Elite to your unique set of operational circumstances.
We customise each AIRDOR Elite air curtain to your specific requirements, with the modular design accommodating a variety of doorway widths.
Two-tone grey (RAL 7044 and RAL 9002) is used as the standard finish for wall and ceiling mounted AIRDOR Elite air curtain units, with white (RAL 9016) or black (RAL 9005) being used for for units concealed above a ceiling.
- attractive two-tone casing colour scheme
- sleek casing design with moulded end-panels
- concealed option places unit within ceiling décor
- suitable for wall or ceiling mounting - visibly or recessed within the ceiling void
- three standard sizes (1m, 1.5m, and 2m) and a modular design to accommodate any size of doorway
- concealed option sizes (1.2m, 1.8m, and 2.4m) suitable for standard
- 600x600mm T-bar ceiling grids and plasterboard ceilings
- choice of LPHW or electric power - MPHW and steam coils available to order
- integral 3-speed fan control on LPHW models
- comprehensive range of electric heat outputs available